*Prices are subject to change without prior notice
For those who drive much less annually, can pay their insurance premium based on actual kilometers driven while still getting all the benefits of Type 1 vehicle insurance.
Third party liability
1. Accepting an automobile that is less than ten years old and merely repairs the garage
2. The company has the right to inspect the condition of the car. before every car insurance, take a picture of the distance
3. Calculate the sum insured by taking the market price and subtracting 10% depreciation.
4. Accessories or accessories installed on the vehicle as standard by the assembly plant or car dealership are protected.
5. When the applicant has paid the insurance premium, the policy becomes effective.
6. Tip up to mile cannot be terminated.
7. In the renewal year, the company has the right to offer a history discount. TIPS FOR UP TO MILE CAR INSURANCE