The Communications Executive promotes and supports communication initiatives.
He/She helps coordinating the marketing communications activities, including SEO content creation, SEO content planning and customer interactions. He/She arranges for online content, contributes to communication efforts, and oversees the online presence. He/She upholds the brand. He/She helps to create marketing materials.
- Creating, adjusting, and managing the editorial calendar.
- Developing engaging content in line with the brand image and addresses business goals and consumer needs.
- Analysing SEO content data to identify trends and anticipate consumer needs.
- Performing SEO content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Performing SEO content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Delegating tasks to freelance writers and providing feedback.
- Oversees company social media pages
- Engage with customers on social media and other online platforms
- Assist managing online complaints, together with claim and customer service teams
- Audits and analyses online media presence and brand sentiment
- Coordinate with media partners to ensure that marketing and communication are implemented as planned
- Create a content marketing strategy to drive traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers, and building brand awareness
- Develop brand voice to ensure consistency across all platforms
- Assist with integrating content strategy and brand campaigns to achieve KPIs
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Demonstrate understanding of assigned brand guidelines, product types, SEO and competitive landscape
- Present ideas, tactics, and strategies
- Prepare reports on online presence and brand sentiments
- Participate in all Marketing communications team initiatives as appropriate
- Thai Native speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or related field
- Previous experience in Marketing communications, SEO or brand building
- Understand consumer behaviours, target audience, consumer trends, and competitors before planning and execution
- Understanding of the current media landscape
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and creative
- High attention to detail with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously using effective problem-solving skills
- Works well under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of digital communications and media channels
- Experience with SEO Tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in Public Relations and existing network of media contacts are an advantage
- English copywriting skills are a strong advantage
- Experience with Google Analytics is a strong advantage
- Active, adaptive, customer -first mindset