Provides high-quality leadership, manages and is accountable for all aspects of the MrKumka Contact Center’s performance to maximize sales conversion, customer satisfaction, retention, employee satisfaction, high-quality assurance, and daily operational efficiency. Oversee a team of MrKumka’s service experts to actively support them in developing new business opportunities, telesales techniques, answer queries, and identify new business opportunities among existing & prospect customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including customer service, marketing, legal & compliance, accounting & finance, and IT departments) and partners (insurers, banks and non-banks) to improve the customer experience.
- Serves as a supervisor for the MrKumka’s Contact Center. Establishes and communicates sales, service, quality, and productivity goals with action plan to individual members; ensures that all team members work with a focused direction to provide excellent performances.
- Leads, coaches, develops, supports, and motivates all team members to achieve sales, service, and operational goals.
- Participate in the recruitment process, and lead and motivate the team.
- Monitor campaigns, promotions, and insurer partners’ campaigns to ensure better customer management.
- Handles special requests and unique customer situations promptly and effectively.
- Demonstrates and explains effective telesales and service techniques to the team.
- Communicates sales and service initiatives and expectations to team members and external partners.
- Review staffing schedules daily to ensure effective scheduling.
- Observes and monitors team performance throughout the day to ensure that sales & service standards are achieved.
- Ensure customer compliments/complaints, tracking/resolution, and analysis process is in place so that they will be managed promptly and effectively within 24 hours.
- Identifies high-potential team members and promotes their development and advancement.
- Ensures all team members receive their monthly coaching and annual performance appraisal on time.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of business plans and recommend improvements.
- Oversee member rewards and recognition programs.
- Organize VOC meetings to discuss issues and updates (Capture of Voice of Customers/Staff)
- Organize regular Training to ensure their understanding of insurer partners’ products and processes.
- Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities.
- Work closely with the trainer to support in-house/online training courses and on-the-job training as needed.
- Host weekly and monthly meetings to share results and updates on Action Tracker to drive results.
- To support & implement any ad-hoc business projects as instructed by Line Manager
- Communicate the progress of Weekly/Monthly initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Develop new business and identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets.
- Forecast and track key metrics (e.g., weekly and monthly sales results VS forecasts)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a high telesales and customer service-driven environment
- Thai Nationality is preferable with excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Prior experience in motor insurance or broker with a non-life broker license will be advantaged.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, cross-functional team, customer focus, team player, creativity, time management, reporting & analytical skills, and supervisory skills.
- Proven work experience as team lead, account manager, sales manager, or relevant roles.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce), telephony system, and MS Office will be advantaged.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field.